Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Tornado!



My sister's, aunt's and mom's homes were all hit by a tornado in Baxter Springs, KS on 4/27. I am reaching out to my friends with cap in hand to try to get them some financial relief. If everyone were to help just a little bit it wouldn't take long to meet their modest goals. I am going to put everyone's name who donates into a drawing and select one winner at random to receive a free copy the hardcover Five by Five game book. It's not much I know, but it's what I can do. * Giving away free RPG's for the past 15 years hasn't exactly made me wealthy :) *

http://www.gofundme.com/tornado-repair#

Thanks!


Jeff

2 comments:

  1. Egads! Hope everyone and everything is OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "everyTHING" not so much ... lots of property damage. "everyONE" thankfully, yes. No one was hurt, all in good health.

    ReplyDelete